At Achievers, our software delivers a powerful new way for companies to engage, align, and recognize employees enabling remarkable business success. Every day.
We hire ambitious professionals who thrive on their entrepreneurial spirit and want to Change the Way the World Works. As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and L.O.V.E. our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
Why work with us?
• We’re a fun-loving, passionate, and highly collaborative team
• We believe in moving quickly, failing fast, and adapting to change
• We’re committed to achieving technical excellence in everything we do
• You’ll meet our good friend Jenkins who loves shipping code everyday
Why we’d want to work with you?
• You have an undying passion for building world-class software
• You’re positive thinking and find opportunities instead of problems
• You have superb technical chops. But, you’re always striving to improve
• You believe software should be just as beautiful on the inside as it is on the outside
• You are willing to hustle, get in the weeds and will not rest until the job is done
What you’ll do
• Develop, release, and maintain new product features
• Collaborate with your colleagues, engage in design/architecture discussions, and share your ideas
• Be curious and inquisitive-about everything
• Live in Github creating pull requests, reviewing code, merging branches, and generally be a great team player by seeking
out and providing feedback
• Innovate by participating in hackathons or creating your own repos to push initiatives important to you and your team
• Use the right tool for the job; we love modern technology and use things like Symfony, Composer, React, Sphinx, Vagrant,
Docker, RabbitMQ, and more
• Continuously integrate clean, scalable, robust, testable code
• Have a chance to ship code daily - yes, daily
• Work with other talented engineers and designers to prototype and test your ideas
Do you have what it takes? What we’re looking for
• Bachelors in Computer Science or Masters in Computer Science(preferred) or related field
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Experience working with a multidiscipline team (Product Management, Design, QA, Operations, and Developers)
• Willingness to learn new emerging technologies and keep up with the latest frameworks and APIs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Achievers is passionate about Employee Success™. Our Software and Services™ help companies inspire employees globally and
drive business success. Our software delivers the tools your employees need to perform and stay engaged, and our services provide
you with one point-of-contact to help your employees sustain results that matter. Named one of the “Best Places to Work” in the
Bay Area and Canada, a “Next Generation Employer of Choice”, one of the “Top 10 Places Where Employees Thrive”, and one of
Deloitte and PROFIT’s “Fastest Growing Companies”, Achievers offers an outstanding compensation plan, competitive benefits
program, generous vacation policy, limitless opportunities for personal and professional growth, and a corporate culture like no
Achievers is committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.