At Achievers, our software delivers a powerful new way for companies to engage, align, and recognize employees enabling remarkable business success. Every day.
We hire ambitious professionals who thrive on their entrepreneurial spirit and want to Change the Way the World Works. As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and L.O.V.E. our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
Do you love figuring out how to improve the marketing and sales funnel? Do you get a natural high when you solve data challenges, create scalable solutions, and measure conversions to determine success? Are you self-driven and obsessed with making Marketo better than any other instance out there in the Marketing world?
Achievers is looking for an entrepreneurial, creative, and energetic marketer to own Marketing Operations. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a small but mighty team defining operations for a fast-growing company on an important mission.
You’ll be responsible for telling our unique data story and success, driving growth, mining metrics, and achieving best practices for conversions with Sales and Marketing for Achievers. You’ll report to the Director of Demand Gen and Operations with the opportunity to be a part of an amazing culture and team. This role is a roll up your sleeves and digs in and be a part of something significant.
• Establish a vision and lead an execution strategy for the marketing operations, measurement frameworks and technology implementation.
• Evaluate, manage and maintain ownership of an evolving marketing technology stack. Advanced to Expert level experience of Marketo and Salesforce is a must. Experience with other data services (i.e., Lean Data, DiscoverOrg, Bombora, Zoominfo) is preferred.
• Work closely with other cross-functional groups in sales operations, sales development, and IT to ensure business processes run smoothly and efficiently across departments and are well documented.
• Establish, improve and maintain the processes needed to measure lead qualification and lead lifecycle milestones.
• Work to streamline our lead-to-revenue data flows are fully working and diligently manage and maintain systems interfaces between Marketo and Salesforce with other tools in the stack – ensuring high data quality, optimizing lead scoring to increase lead quality, expedited lead flow, and proper campaign tracking.
• Prior working experience and knowledge of Sirius Decisions demand generation waterfall methodology and account-based model for lead/account progression is required. Able to build and maintain marketing operations processes and execute marketing campaigns; activities include: ABM process and lead/campaign flows, email creation, developing complex nurture streams, landing page creation, form creation, lead scoring, etc.
• Define and report on a hierarchy of weekly/monthly marketing KPIs goals and metrics including funnel metrics, conversion and pipeline attribution insights, engagement and standard marketing reports, analysis and insights for campaigns across all channels.
• Monitor database hygiene, perform ongoing data cleansing to maintain the health and accuracy.
• Research, vet, and manage external resources to help you support and manage lead development programs.
• Collaborate with Marketing and Sales, analyze data and identify possible process improvements and system enhancements for improvements to automated marketing programs that maximize efficiency, productivity, and effectiveness.
• Keep yourself educated on the latest best practices in operations and marketing automation.
• Assist with scoping projects and setting process, teams, and timelines.
• Manage relationships with key Marketing technology vendors, including periodic reviews.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Marketing Operations.
• Advanced proficiency with Marketo; Marketo Certification preferred
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Salesforce.
• Extremely detailed oriented with the ability to quickly identify and correct errors
• Highly analytical and able to use data to spot trends and always looking for ways to improve system efficiency and performance.
• Possess a high degree of initiative, self-motivation and resourcefulness
• HTML and CSS knowledge a plus.
• Deep understanding of the B2B enterprise demand funnel lead management process and ABM strategies, including list segmentation, lead scoring and revenue attribution.
• Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally.
• Excellent project management skills and demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks from conception through implementation.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years B2B marketing operations experience with a focus approach to detail, processes and data management.
• Marketo Certified expert is a must.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong ability to collaborate across all marketing teams, Sales operations, and IT.
• Strong team player with demonstrated ability to think globally, partner with sales, marketing, finance, and other cross functional departments.
Achievers is committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.