At Achievers, our software delivers a powerful new way for companies to engage, align, and recognize employees enabling remarkable business success. Every day.
We hire ambitious professionals who thrive on their entrepreneurial spirit and want to Change the Way the World Works. As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and L.O.V.E. our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
We are looking for a Customer Success Associate to join our team in Toronto! As a Customer Success Associate you will be responsible for driving strategy for the Achievers recognition and engagement platform while continuously driving value for our customers. You will play a key role with our customers by promoting product adoption, highlighting best practices and implementing recognition strategies. If you are passionate about customer success, have a knack for sales and a flare for technology you’ll fit right in!
• Provide expertise on the Achievers platform and highlight key features and functionality allowing the customer to execute their employee recognition strategies
• Establish measurable goals and KPIs for your customer accounts
• Track all implementation and post-implementation adoption activities
• Drive usage and adoption of the platform and communicate best practices by hosting virtual meetings
• Meet with your customers face-to-face to plan program rollouts and explore cross-functional use cases where Achievers can help meet needs
• Connect with your customers to update on outstanding queries, reports and campaigns
• Manage a revenue pipeline while up-selling and cross-selling within the existing programs
• Lead customer workshops and training around product updates & new features
• Provide regular status reports to stakeholders on progress against established goals and manage account escalations
• Understand your customers’ requirements and their level of adoption of the Achievers platform to proactively assess risk in upcoming contract renewals
• Recognize your peers for being awesome!
• 3 - 5 years of account management experience at a software/SAAS company
• Strong business acumen and proven ability to influence decision makers in various sizes of organizations
• Individuals who have completed formal sales training through a recognized program
• Proficiency with CRMs such as Salesforce or other force.com platforms
• Experience in preparing and delivering presentations targeted to a senior audience
• Ability to explain technical solutions, establish goals, develop opportunities, and provide reporting/dashboards to identify trends and improve the customer experience
• Demonstrated analytical skills utilizing Excel and/or PowerPoint to arrange and display relevant information during customer business reviews
• Experience managing a sales pipeline and carrying a sales quota
• Strong customer-facing skills including expectation management, communication skills, information management
• Bachelor’s Degree
Excited yet? Here’s more about us …
We hire ambitious professionals who thrive on their entrepreneurial spirit and want to Change the Way the World Works. As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and L.O.V.E. our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space. For more information, please visit: http://www.achievers.com/careers
Achievers is committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.