At Achievers, our software delivers a powerful new way for companies to engage, align, and recognize employees enabling remarkable business success. Every day.
We hire ambitious professionals who thrive on their entrepreneurial spirit and want to Change the Way the World Works. As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and L.O.V.E. our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
We are looking for a highly motivated, aspiring Associate Data Scientist with excellent analytical skills to join our team. You aim to please and stop at nothing to deliver for your clients, both internal and external. You have a preference for an aggressive, entrepreneurial company where change happens on a daily basis. You want to be challenged in your work and be recognized and rewarded when you go above and beyond (which is often!). Most importantly, you want to be in a place that’s full of people like you - A players who are fiercely intelligent, share a passion for their work, and know how to have fun!
We might be a good match if...
You believe data is most useful when it tells a story.
You have a curiosity for patterns and problem solving.
You're a self-starter.
You love to think outside the box.
You take great pride in the quality of your work.
- Work with the Product team to measure feature usage and adoption, and uncover insights to guide future product investments.
- Work with the Client Success team to explore how recognition data relates to customer data and business metrics.
- Develop data models and algorithms to discover patterns and trends.
- Use a wide range of tools for your data mining and analysis needs.
- Test, validate, and refine your hypotheses with customer data.
- Prepare and present your findings to stakeholders, such as through white papers, infographics, presentations, or workshops.
- Explore and research new data tools and concepts.
- Support the vision of making Achievers and our customers smarter with data, through enabling data-driven decision-making and smarter actions in a variety of ways.
- H.BSc or M.S. degree preferred, with concentration in Statistics, Economics, Behavioural Sciences, applied sciences of any kind, or another quantitative field.
- Have 1-3 years experience analyzing product and/or SaaS client data.
- Have excellent knowledge of SQL/BI tools such as MicroStrategy or Tableau.
- Knowledge of machine learning methodologies/statistical modeling (regression, classification and unsupervised approaches)
- Strong programming skills, with a preference for Python.
- Data presentation and visualization skills.
- Have a strong background in quantitative thinking, experimental design, data analysis, statistical analysis (regression, factor analysis, etc.).
- Are fluent in desktop applications (Excel, Office 365).
- Have a deep appreciation for scientific and data integrity, attention to detail, and a client/end-user focus.
- Are a self-starter with a sense of urgency, solution-orientation, and ability to pivot to address feedback and changing priorities.
Excited yet? Here’s more about us …
Achievers is passionate about Employee Success™. Our Software and Services™ help companies inspire employees globally and drive business success. Our software delivers the tools your employees need to perform and stay engaged, and our services provide you with one point-of-contact to help your employees sustain results that matter. Named one of the “Best Places to Work” in the Bay Area and Canada, a “Next Generation Employer of Choice”, one of the “Top 10 Places Where Employees Thrive”, and one of Deloitte and PROFIT’s “Fastest Growing Companies”, Achievers offers an outstanding compensation plan, competitive benefits program, generous vacation policy, limitless opportunities for personal and professional growth, and a corporate culture like no other.
This is your chance to be part of an exceptional team of people and contribute to an environment where innovation and initiative are encouraged and rewarded. If you love a challenge, share our “work hard/play hard” mentality, are passionate about the impact you make on a business, thrive on change, and continuously strive for excellence in all that you do, apply for a position with us today! For more information visit http://www.achievers.com/careers
Only qualified candidates will be contacted directly.
Achievers is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Achievers is committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.