At Achievers, our software delivers a powerful new way for companies to engage, align, and recognize employees enabling remarkable business success. Every day.
We hire ambitious professionals who thrive on their entrepreneurial spirit and want to Change the Way the World Works. As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and L.O.V.E. our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
HR technology is in the midst of a revolution, moving beyond basic record-keeping functions to the strategic business need for talent optimization. Achievers is at the forefront of this movement and the Product team is looking for a Product Manager who can ensure the company can keep up with its rapid growth. You will partner with the Business Transformation team to define how Achievers operates from a technology and process perspective in the years to come. Working alongside your dedicated engineering team in a continuous delivery model, you will be enabled to turn your vision to reality right away. This role is right for you if you enjoy solving complex system problems and growing our business to a massive scale.
* Partner with the Business Transformation team to conduct internal assessments which include as-is, to-be, gap analysis phased technology plans, project plans, and audit documentation related to enterprise technology
* Provide and support innovative and transformative ideas to support continuous improvement efforts to deliver business value and technologies for scale
* Collaborate with architects and functional team to create and maintain platform service offering strategies and roadmaps
* Provide strategic leadership, guidance, and insight during solution definition activities from ideation to ensure roadmap and architecture alignment
* Partner with key stakeholders, peers, and Transformation leadership to capture changes to business and technical capabilities through the platform
* Provide strategic and tactical leadership on large complex projects
* Articulate detailed user stories, participate in daily scrum rituals, and answer questions as the internal customer representative
* Work with engineering to execute on your product vision from conception to launch
* Develop and measure platform metrics to quantify impact of your changes
* Ensure the organization is prepared to support new technology and processes
* Act as a product expert and champion
* 7+ years of experience architecting/leading/managing one or more enterprise technology platforms
* Experience acting as a product owner in an agile development and rapid prototyping environment
* Experience articulating detailed user stories, participating in daily scrum rituals, and answering questions as the customer representative
* Ability to understand system functionality, process, and architecture at a technical and business level
* An understanding of project management principles and the ability to prioritize work based on greatest business impact
* Strong appreciation for user design and user behaviors
* Natural leadership, communication, and influence skills
* Ability to work with product metric tools to make data informed decisions
* Ability to handle heavy workloads, facilitate the activities of dynamic workgroups
* Bachelor’s degree required, Business / Engineering / Information Systems or other technical degree preferred
Achievers is passionate about Employee Success™. Our Software and Services™ help companies inspire employees globally and drive business success. Our software delivers the tools your employees need to perform and stay engaged, and our services provide you with one point-of-contact to help your employees sustain results that matter. Named one of the “Best Places to Work” in the Bay Area and Canada, a “Next Generation Employer of Choice”, one of the “Top 10 Places Where Employees Thrive”, and one of Deloitte and PROFIT’s “Fastest Growing Companies”, Achievers offers an outstanding compensation plan, competitive benefits program, generous vacation policy, limitless opportunities for personal and professional growth, and a corporate culture like no other.
This is your chance to be part of an exceptional team of people and contribute to an environment where innovation and initiative are encouraged and rewarded. If you love a challenge, share our “work hard/play hard” mentality, are passionate about the impact you make on a business, thrive on change, and continuously strive for excellence in all that you do, apply for a position with us today! For more information visit http://www.achievers.com/careers
Achievers is committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.